CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

My children are: Erica (15), Tyler (14), Alex (10), Jared (9), Nathan (6), and Zachary (5). Someday when I actually figure out how to put pictures on here, I will have to post some of the kids. Looking at my children's ages, people often comment that they seem to have come in pairs. It wasn't exactly planned that way, but I think it is nice for them to have a sibling close in age to each other. They do not always get along, but I don't know of any siblings who get along all the time. They are good kids and they certainly give meaning to my life. It's funny how they can drive you crazy and yet keep you sane at the same time. I think that may be an oxymoron! More updates on the kids later.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

You aren't really computer illiterate!!! You always lie about your talents!!!!!
From your friend who inspires you! NOT!!
Jackie the SB....