CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23, 2008

Wow! How can it be that I haven't written in here for so long?!!! This is actually my biggest problem...keeping up with all of the junk I start. Let's not even mention my poor kids' scrapbooks. So I am getting it-that this blogging thing is basically your online journal. While it may not be very exciting for others to read, it will be here for when I'm old and senile and don't remember who I am. I don't even know how to add friends or other links. Yikes! I just don't have time to be learning all of this technological stuff.

Since I last wrote, I have spent some time with my extended family. My niece, Erin, came to Show Low for a week to visit. It was fun having her there and I was very happy that she was able to spend time with us so my children can know their cousins a little better. I brought Erin back to the valley last Monday and have been staying at my parents' house ever since then. The four younger boys are at their dad's house for three weeks and Tyler went to stay with my brother & his family during that time. Later on today I am heading home. I will pick up Tyler and my two other nieces, Sarah and Amanda, in Miami. They are going to stay with us for a few days.

You know, I hear people complaining about their family members and I guess I have always kind of just taken it for granted that my family is so wonderful. My parents, brothers, and sister are amazing. I love my sisters and brother in-law. They are kind, thoughtful, and loving people. My nieces and nephews are without a doubt the best ones there are. (I may be a little biased, but that doesn't mean I'm not correct.) I have enjoyed getting to spend time with my family the last couple of weeks.

People talk about heaven and what it is supposed to be like. Honestly, when I am with my family, I think I know how it really is.

1 comments:

Kandice and Rob said...

Awww! That made me happy. I guess I always just took it for granted that we all get along so well. Even if we didn't always when we were little!

But we are lucky, because I know people who just dread getting together with their families. That would stink.